Work for Vail Resorts
Recruiting Coordinator- Corporate Talent Acquisition
Broomfield, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Coordinator will support the Corporate Talent Acquisition team across a variety of administrative tasks including candidate interview scheduling, candidate travel, purchase order (PO) management, invoice processing and expense management. They will answer and direct inbound requests for information calls from vendors, candidates and internal stakeholders. This role will assist with entry-level offer letter drafts and maintain TA contact/email lists as well as conducting research as requested.
- Schedule candidate phone and onsite interviews in conjunction with interviewing executives’ assistants:
- Acknowledge scheduling requests within one business day.
- Communicate and confirm scheduled interviews within one week of initial request.
- Escalate scheduling challenges and updates to requesting recruiters.
- Coordinate candidate travel as required:
- Arrange logistics in support of schedule, continuously looking for ways to optimize candidate experience while also reducing cost.
- Communicate with candidates regarding travel arrangements and guidelines, e.g., meal allowances, etc. Answer questions.
- Validate and process candidate travel expenses, including coding to appropriate accounting string.
- Process TA expenses as requested:
- Create POs in Concur
- Match invoices to POs and send to accounts payable for payment; investigate and reconcile mismatched invoices and POs.
- Manage expenses for TA team AmEx; complete and submit expense reports in a timely manner.
- Draft entry-level offer letters in conjunction with recruiters.
- Respond to TA inquiries from candidates, vendors and others in a professional and timely manner.
- High School diploma or greater
- 1+ year of administrative and/or scheduling support
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience working in a team environment
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to build relationships and interact with all levels in the organization
- Prior experience working within talent acquisition or recruiting
- Experience in a high volume setting
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127848
4 months ago