Work for Vail Resorts
Professional Housekeeper - Keystone Property Managment
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
This position is responsible for cleaning and inspecting units to the high cleaning and maintenance standards as set by the department. The candidate must have at least 2 years of prior verifiable housekeeping experience. You must be able to self motivate and be able to hold yourself accountable for the guest satisfaction of your rooms. You will work closely with your area managers and participate in room inspection walks with them.
Housekeeping Responsibilities include:
- Use assigned equipment and cleaning agents to clean guest rooms in accordance with established quality and productivity standards
- Report damages, theft and lost and found items to the appropriate department
- Inspect one’s own cleaning ensuring that the cleanliness exceeds set department standards, all supplies and literature are placed accordingly and unit is ready for guests and homeowners
- Communicate effectively with all area managers and office personal when units are ready for guests or in need of additional maintenance work.
- Follows the departments safety guidelines and helps promote a positive safety culture within the department
- Help train and coach housekeepers within the department as needed
- Partner with Housekeeping Managers and Property Managers to deliver quality services by being accountable for cleaning to high standards and identifying and reporting maintenance issues and damages caused by rental guests.
- 2 years of previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos - Required
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. - Required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting.- Required
- Experience on Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer) - Preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal - Required
- High school diploma – Preferred
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125909
5 months ago