Work for Vail Resorts
Product Sales & Service Manager - 10- Month - Beaver Creek, CO
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The PSS manager is responsible for the overall quality of the guest and employee experience at the Bachelor Gulch Ski School and Ticket office located in The Ritz Carlton Hotel. Responsibilities include overseeing ticket sales, ski school sales and season pass sales as well as the issuance of lift tickets as part of the amenities agreement of the Timbers Club. This position also works closely with the Bachelor Gulch Club and The Ritz Carlton Hotel.
- Model and deliver outstanding guest service, ensuring "Experience of a Lifetime," for both internal and external guests
- Coach, motivate and develop a supervisor team who has the ability and desire to become industry leaders. Ensure supervisor and staff is aligned with resort, company and stakeholder goals
- Monitor overall quality of location to ensure exceptional guest experience and employee satisfaction
- Follow VRI policies on the collection, storing, accounting and auditing of all monies and applicable back up.
- Meet financial objectives by proactively managing the budget and monitoring expenses.
- Collaborate with other PSS offices to ensure the adherence of consistent "best practices" regarding sales and guest service
- Partner and collaborate with internal BC departments to ensure consistent first class guest experience. Strive to have PSS perceived as an excellent and competent partner by all departments.
- Work closely with Timber's Club at Bachelor Gulch to oversee and monitor lift ticket distribution per contract
- Ensure employees have the tools necessary to successfully meet all goals and objectives. Provide on-going feedback and coaching to employees to ensure they are meeting PSS standards.
- High School diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year ticket sales
- Minimum of 2 year supervisory experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products, RPOS and PeopleSoft skills helpful
- Strong communication skills, Spanish speaking a plus
- Basic accounting or budget management
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- The ability to handle pressure
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127432
Tourism - Travel
about 1 month ago