Work for Vail Resorts
Product Sales Greeter - Seasonal - Wilmot, WI
Wilmot, WI, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Share your passion! The Greeter is a part of the Product Sales & Services (PSS) Department and will be responsible for assisting guests, ticket line management and information distribution to guests in line at Wilmot Mountain’s ticket office/Guest Services locations. This position requires a full knowledge of our products and services and is responsible for informing guests of product and sales options, as well as assisting with daily operations. As a Greeter, you will receive a high level of guest interaction and will be the face of Wilmot Mountain! We are looking for guest service oriented individuals who are positive, outgoing, operate with some computer proficiency, have a passion for the outdoors, are well disciplined, and take pride in their work.
• Accurately, efficiently, and independently assist guests.
• Effectively demonstrate the ability to learn, understand and communicate well with the guest about multiple product types and can easily adapt to changing pricing and product offerings.
• Communicate professionally in-person and over the phone and radio, to both internal and external guests. Follow proper radio protocols and procedures.
• Make suitable recommendations on products to meet the guests’ needs and the business objectives.
• Manage high volumes of customer interaction while delivering exceptional service; internal & external
• Create a fun and professional work experience while communicating in a courteous and respectful manner
• Resolve guest relation and/or product issues in an expedient manner.
• Maintain a safe working environment.
• Work on a hand-held computer/tablet with a high degree of accuracy and efficient speed.
• Follow company/department policies and procedures.
• Participate in resort and departmental trainings and development courses.
• Cross-train and work in all areas/locations of PSS.
• Perform duties which facilitate operations and maintain cleanliness of work area while paying attention to detail.
• Maintain professional appearance and attendance record in accordance with the policies set forth by Vail Resorts. Field guest issues and work to create individualized service solutions.
• Perform other duties as required.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent – Preferred
• Prior guest service experience – Preferred
• Must be able to stand for 6-8 hour shifts
• Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally
• Must be able to maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
Help create history at Wilmot Mountain as Vail Resorts bridges 75 years of skiing tradition with new state-of-the-art lifts, snowmaking, renovated lodges, and terrain parks, all while honoring the important legacy of the ski area. Be a part of the tremendous Wilmot Mountain brand recognized widely among Chicago and Milwaukee skiers and snowboarders, and also part of the Vail Resorts’ family that’s passionate about providing world-class experiences at every property. Wilmot Mountain truly is where Epic begins for skiers of all levels and can be where your epic career begins, too.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Tourism - Travel
5 months ago