Work for Vail Resorts
Product Sales and Services Supervisor
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Product Sales and Services (PSS) Supervisor is responsible for the overall guest service experience when dealing with both internal and external guests. World-class guest service focuses on quality control, increased sales generation through exceptional understanding of product offerings and scope of services throughout the resort. The supervisor will manage daily operations and communications for a PSS location.
Responsibilities Include, (but are not limited to):
- Supervise sales of lift tickets/passes and/or ski & snowboard school private and group lesson products.
- Facilitate sales or redemption of travel agent, wholesale and advance purchase tickets, passes and ski & snowboard school products.
- Oversee guest information services, both in-person and over the phone. Some locations will only serve guests via the phone.
- Administer reservations for PSS products and/or on-mountain restaurants and activities.
- Required ability to troubleshoot and solve problems arising from guest dissatisfaction.
- Expand understanding of underlying computer/scanning systems and product functionality in order to efficiently answer questions and resolve issues.
- Monitor and maintain sales facilities, equipment and accompanying signage.
- Maintain appropriate office supplies including vault inventory and ensure tracked spending falls within expense budget.
- Oversee all opening/closing and sales functions in a fiscally accurate and timely manner, additionally comply with and fully implement all regulations.
- Manage administrative needs for the office, including but not limited to staff hiring and termination, employee documentation and payroll.
- Responsible for training, supervising and developing staff, while upholding company policies and procedures.
- Manage labor budget and staff schedules based upon business volume and guest service levels.
- Provide on-going job performance feedback and coaching to staff and complete mid-season and end-of-season performance appraisals.
- Create a positive and professional work environment and assist with other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or equivalent - required.
- Fluent in all aspects of English - required.
- Two years guest service experience - required.
- Ability to communicate professionally - required.
- Computer experience (Windows XP, Excel, Microsoft Word proficiency) - required.
- One year cash handling experience preferred - required.
- At least one year Product Sales and Services Department and Resort Point-of-Sale experience - preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience - preferred.
- Spanish speaking ability - preferred.
- Resume required with application - required.
- Children's Ski and Snowboard School: A background check will be required.
Learn More About:
Schedule: 4-5 shifts per week, shifts are 8-10 hours, including weekends and holidays.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126167
Tourism - Travel
about 1 month ago