Work for Vail Resorts
Product Management Analyst
Broomfield, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The role of the Product Management Analyst is to provide detailed, accurate product setup and expertise to various departments throughout the organization. This person will become an expert on the product line at Vail Resorts and the Point of Sale systems through creating and updating products for sale in multiple sales channels.
- Demonstrate strong personal leadership, drive his/her own workload, and guide business partners through complex product setup operations
- Act as a consultant to the product creation teams to discuss the capabilities of the product systems, and will participate in special project work as necessary
- Assist with the management of the POS systems: includes product set-up, product implementation, product planning, product testing, and product functionality
- Manage products in LMS/Atlas, Distribution Services, and Tour Partner systems, resort POS central system
- Establish new point of sale and revenue locations for ticket, ski school, and F&B operations.
- Input new and maintain existing payment methods for all POS close locations.
- Develop POS terminal identities for all new POS station implementations for tickets, ski school, and F&B
- Maintain the tax tables within RPOS to ensure all current tax rates, assessments, and surcharges are applied appropriately for retail and F&B products
- At times, take on the role of a project manager and facilitate bringing multiple lines of business together when a new product or marketing initiative is introduced.
- 1-3 years experience managing a Point of Sale system or equivalent technical expertise
- Excellent computer and problem solving skills are mandatory
- Spreadsheet proficiency and computer skills required
- Strong individual leadership
- Detail oriented and excellent analytical skill in problem solving and troubleshooting
- Extraordinarily organized, with a proven track record of time management
- Ability to work with various departments to track implementation of business products
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Service oriented attitude
- Strong communication skills with all levels within the organization are needed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Familiarity with all aspects of RPOS or RTP preferred
- Knowledge of the ski industry preferred
- SQL experience preferred
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127326
16 days ago