Work for Vail Resorts
Pool/Hot Tub Shared Engineering Assistant - The Village at Breckenridge
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
As a Pool/Hot Tub Shared Engineering Assistant you will function as a team member within the maintenance and other departments and have the ability to make competent decisions while thinking of the customers and resorts interest at all times. Use skill-based knowledge to perform assigned tasks in a professional manner at all times with focus on efficiency and quality of work. This position will care for hot tubs and pools as its main priority, filling remaining time with assisting the Mechanical and Paint departments. Daily logs pertaining to repairs, upkeep and preventative maintenance as requested. People skills planning, execution, control, communication are essential in completing tasks efficiency and keeping department informed on work status. Vail resorts core values are necessary to succeed in this function.
- Priority in Pool and Hot Tub care
- Assist lead Painter/Mechanical/HVAC Tech
- Assure that the integrity of the resort assets are maintained.
- Abide by all safety rules and regulations from corporate, State and Federal.
- Implement preventative maintenance programs for equipment.
- Provide training to other staff when required in job specific tasks.
- Coordinate projects with sub-contractors when required.
- Order and maintain stock for critical equipment for assigned areas.
- Work with other departments and area managers as required.
- Maintain job logs updated daily, PM data and other necessary logs.
- Repair and replace parts, piping valves and other fittings, dry wall application, painting and other repair and maintenance duties.
- Attend training classes for job specific skills.
- CPO certification
- Maintain a valid Colorado Drivers License
- Knowledgeable with plumbing and systems, electrical, controls and kitchen equipment.
- Knowledgeable on Lock out tag out procedure, OSHA, EPA and MSDS.
- Planning, organizing and controlling are key attributes.
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127659
6 months ago