Work for Vail Resorts
PM Turndown Attendant - The Arrabelle, a Rock Resort
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
PM - Turndown Attendant - Full time. Year round.
A stay at The Arrabelle at Vail Square is a Vail ski resort experience unlike any other. The Arrabelle combines the timeless elegance and old-world village charm of Europe’s grand resorts with the romance and alluring style of Vail’s world-renowned alpine heritage.
The Turndown Attendant is responsible for the daily turndown service not limited to cleaning, turning down guest beds, providing ice service, refreshing the towels for the next day and fulfilling any other needs of the guest. The Turndown Attendant is also responsible for assisting with the cleaning of guest rooms prior to the start of turndown service, and stocking and cleaning room attendant carts and the housekeeping office once they have completed the evening turndown service. This person must have good communication skills.
- Exhibits standard productivity within department meeting the minimum requirement of 10-14 credits per day for daily services or check-out cleans OR 15+ credits for turndown service.
- Exhibits required quality within department maintaining the brand standards for Rock Resorts.
- Consistently achieves most expectations on mid and annual reviews
- Provides exceptional guest service to the standards of Rock Resorts.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs - required
- Ability to work with hazardous and caustic chemicals safely.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, up to 8 hours while consistently bending and lifting. -required
- Must have a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays. -required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. -preferred
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126614
2 months ago