Work for Vail Resorts
PM Setup Houseperson - Keystone Conference Center
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Entry level position with very competitive pay. Base wage with additional per hour service gratuities added on. Bigger the business bigger the gratuities. Also receive additional perks of shift meals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Setting up of tables, chairs, and food buffets.
- Assist with the on going cleaning of the Conference Center including vacuuming, shoveling snow, and cleaning up rooms after guests leave.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Work on their feet for up to 8-10 hours
- Must have professional appearance and strong work ethic
- Must be able to get information and act on it immediately and with a good attitude
- Must be able to work well in a team environment and with different cultures
- Prior waitstaff or guest services is a plus
- Employee must have a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays and be able to work a 2pm shift.
- Employee must have reliable transportation to and from work outside of a bus schedule.
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127867
5 months ago