Work for Vail Resorts
PM Laundry Attendant - Vail Marriott
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Vail Marriott Mountain Resort is now hiring a PM Laundry Attendant. This position has the possibility to advance to a year round position. The Laundry Attendant is responsible for processing all hotel laundry and linens in a timely manner, and according to operational and/or guest needs. Washes all soiled linens, towels, napkins and tablecloths; folding and ironing as required. Operates washing machines and dryers, cleans dryer filter daily, operates pressing/iron machines per standard, and maintains all equipment as trained.
Essential Job Functions:
- Validate washing machines are programmed with correct formula with your chemical provider. Make sure the chemical provider is using the correct formula for your bedding items.
- Separate terry from cleaning rags.
- Separate clean stainedterry and re wash it with a power pack
- Refill chemicals
- Other duties assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent. -required
- One year housekeeping/laundry experience. -required
- Ability to read, write, and speak English. -required
- Willing to work with changing shift schedules. -required
- Must be able to stand or walk for up to 8 hrs. -required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. -required
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 123391
4 months ago