Work for Vail Resorts
Playschool Teacher - Child Care
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
This position is responsible for providing care for ages 3-6 year olds. Program allows children to experience a variety of learning opportunities set up for supervised independent access. Other job duties of this position include, but are not limited:
- Maintains a one caregiver to seven children ratio outside and one caregiver to 10 children inside, with a max group size of 20.
- Responsible for helping children to adjust to a new environment and relating to them on their level.
- Supervises and helps children during playtime, mealtime, dressing and undressing, potty/diaper time and rest time.
- Supervising kids during outdoor time
- Works as part of a team, productively communicating with and supporting coworkers in the program and throughout the center.
- Interacts positively and professionally with parents during drop-off and pick-up.
- Responsible for helping to clean and reorganize the room at the end of each day.
- Additionally is responsible for inventory of classroom, training and coaching other staff members and providing feedback to managers.
- At least 1 years experience with Pre-School ages in daycare setting - preferred
- Excellent communication skills in English
- CPR certified (must be willing to obtain within 14 days of start date) - required
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126422
Tourism - Travel
16 days ago