Work for Vail Resorts
Platinum Club Concierge - Full Time & Part Time
Truckee, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Platinum Club Membership Concierge
The Platinum Club Member lounge offers private lockers and equipment storage to its membership. This position is responsible for satisfying and exceeding guest expectations while facilitating the rental locker sales, valet ski check, concierge services and lift ticket sales.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver exceptional guest service for the internal and external guests
- Assist guests with equipment storage and retrieval
- Assist guests with Ticket and Season Pass needs
- Facilitate locker rental and assignment
- Prepare amenitities on a daily basis
- Keep member lounge tidy
- Provide concierge services when needed for local reservations
- Promote Vail Resorts Mission and Values
- Promote a positive and safe work environment
- Provide resort, village and local information to the guest
- Display accurate cash handling skills, perform daily sales and close procedures while following company and departmental policies and procedures
- Communicate in a courteous and respectful manner to all internal and external guests
- Adhere to all departmental and company policies and procedures
- Assist in the resolution of all guest concerns and suggestions
- Promote resort products and services
- Actively work in all areas of Product Sales and Service and or in any areas of the Northstar Resort
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Must have ability to communicate and work well with the public and other departments
- Strong communication skills; must be able to use proper English and grammar in speech and writing at all times
- Ability to maintain composure and professionalism under pressure
- Able to work independently and demonstrate team spirit
- Neat appearance and good social manners
- Working knowledge of RPOS, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook and FileMaker Pro
- Ability to converse clearly and comfortable with many different types of people and to deal courteously and efficiently with customers and other company personnel.
- Able to work independently and demonstrate team spirit.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must enjoy working with people
- Must have a flexible schedule, including working weekends and holidays
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it’s easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the “Top 25 Ski Towns in the World.” www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127665
Tourism - Travel
4 months ago