Work for Vail Resorts
PeopleSoft HRMS Developer
Broomfield, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us.
Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The PeopleSoft HRMS Developer/Administrator will implement design, develop, and unit test PeopleSoft changes across the HR organization. This includes working closely with business partners, systems analysts, DBAs, and other IT teams. This Developer/Administrator role will be working in both areas of technical discipline for PeopleSoft and should have prior experience in both tracks.
- Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide status reports where required.
- Partner with the business and systems analysts to understand the application functionality, support fit/gap assessments and develop technical solutions to support business processes.
- Adhere to standard software development lifecycle methodologies and best practices.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments efficiently and provide suggested priorities to supervisor.
- Actively participate and take personal ownership in career through self-assessments, mid-year and annual reviews, goal setting and performance management.
- Research, analyze, and apply PeopleSoft bundles and upgrades.
- 2 + years of PeopleSoft HRMS technical development experience.
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft HRMS
- Preferred background in PeopleSoft HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, and Time and Labor.
- Experience in core PeopleSoft development languages of SQR, Application Engine, Data Mover, Query, Process Scheduler, Application Designer, and PeopleCode.
- Detailed technical knowledge and ability to write and execute robust unit testing scripts.
- Experience in traditional software development life cycle
- Degree in Business Administration, MIS, CS, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years in some areas of PeopleSoft Administration
- Experience with the PeopleSoft Upgrade Manager (PUM)
- Experience with managing, performance tuning, performance monitoring and load balancing Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and above.
- Preferred additional experience using Component Interfaces, Integration Broker (Application Messaging), Business Interlinks, COBOL, Change Assistant, Tree Manager, Security Administration, Workflow, XML Publisher, Self-Service, Portal integration.
- Understanding of Component Interface processes and DMS
- Active understanding of the PeopleSoft Security model and experience in configuration and administration
- Experience implementing and supporting external access solutions for Self-Service modules within PeopleSoft
- Administration experience using Change assistant required and using the PUM (for v9.2 PeopleTools version 8.53, 8.54, 8.55)
- Ability to migrate Application Designer project to test environments and to run and validate compare reports
- Troubleshooting PeopleSoft issues: Infrastructure, PeopleCode, messaging, tracing, app server logs, DB monitoring.
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 122510
4 months ago