Work for Vail Resorts
PBX Operator - Full Time
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Assist in answering all internal and external calls at the resort and providing extraordinary service to all guests and employees.
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times.
- Check in guests at front desk, entering appropriate information into and running necessary reports from computer system.
- Take payments, post charges, enter amounts into computer, and balance accounts at end of shift.
- Answer a variety of questions from guests, and handle routine problems, referring more unusual or difficult problems or complaints to supervisor or other appropriate staff members.
- Relay maintenance and housekeeping requests to proper staff members.
- Answer the switchboard in a pleasant and courteous manner within 3 rings and transfer the call to appropriate department or person.
- Check guests out. Run various computer reports (checkouts, guest lists and the like).
- Handle emergencies that arise when on duty alone, notifying appropriate personnel.
- Put keys away and do a key inventory.
- Perform other related clerical tasks.
- Assist in the cleanliness and general maintenance of the front desk and reception area.
- Assist Bell and Valet when appropriate.
- Perform other tasks as assigned the Front Office Manager.
- Basic reading, spelling, math and typing skills with computer data entry experience desirable.
- Ability to converse clearly and comfortably with many different types of people, and to deal courteously and efficiently with customers and other company personnel. Neat appearance and good social manners.
- Ability to learn a variety of information about the company’s lodging and recreational facilities, packages and services as well as general information about the area.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124782 ELJ
5 months ago