Work for Vail Resorts
PBX Agent / Guest Services - The Arrabelle, a Rock Resort
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The PBX agent will manage all operational activities of the hotel's Guest Services to provide the highest standards of courteous service while meeting and exceeding profit levels. Communicates effectively in writing and verbally to provide clear direction to staff. Observes performance and encourages improvement. Interviews, selects, trains, supervises, evaluates, counsels, develops and administers progressive disciplinary procedures for concierge, ice rink, and bell/door staff to ensure that the Arrabelle’s high standards of quality are met.
The Guest Service and Activities Manager will assure guest service standards are being applied consistently and to all hotel and departmental policies and procedures are followed and adhered to. Including Brand Standards and AAA standards.
- Pro-actively identify guest service initiatives and activity to meet group member and guest needs and coordinate with departments to ensure they are met, actively encourage and implement ideas and innovative thinking.
- Maintain department efficiency by managing budget and forecasts expectations, ensure accounting is accurate in regards to commissions, group billing, petty cash, gratuities and upgrades.
- Facilitates and schedules departmental meetings quarterly, attend and represent the front office for all pre-con meetings for groups staying at the hotel, management trainee meetings, and hotel management meetings as required.
- Preparation of all reports and paperwork, ensuring all reports for management are completed accurately and submitted on a timely basis.
- Organize scheduling of the Guest Services team according to business levels, groups and needs and issuing this to the team in a timely manner weekly.
- Organize and administer on the job and continuing training for new employees, onboarding, and monitor training programs for hotel school interns. Overall team development.
- Excel at soliciting guest feedback via our market metrix guest system and ensuring VIP systems and services are in place and executed. Respond to all guest inquiries and phone calls within 24 hours.
- Respond and address all Employee Engagement feedback. Hire, Train and hold accountable with discipline alll team members in a timely and professional manner.
- Highly organized individual with an excellent track record of team development and guest relations.
- Other duties as assigned
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126588
about 1 month ago