Work for Vail Resorts
Parking Lead - Full Time & Part Time - Kirkwood
Kirkwood, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Summary: Kirkwood's Parking team is looking to hire full time and part time Parking Attendants for the 2013-14 winter season! The Parking Attendant is in charge of ensuring efficient and adequate parking of guest throughout the Kirkwood Valley. We are looking for organized individuals who have great communication skills and upbeat professional attitudes.
Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Opening and closing duties within the Parking department.
- Assisting with parking lot set up and evaluating parking procedures on peak days.
- Being aware of traffic flow
- Directional parking of guest as they arrive and assisting with traffic control as they leave Kirkwood Mountain Resort.
- Being knowledgeable of Kirkwood Mountain Resort and able to assist and answer questions from guest when needed.
- Upbeat can-do attitude.
- Adhere to all grooming standards.
- Able to follow and enforce parking procedures to Vail Resorts standards.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, and holidays;
- Able to work in all weather conditions;
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Excellent customer service
- Flexible schedule
- Parking experience
- Valid driver's license
- Experience driving in the snow
- Supervisor experience perferred
- Great service attitude;
- Able to multitask;
- Parking experience;
- Resort knowledge.
Kirkwood is for those that embrace the big mountain lifestyle and are as passionate about skiing and riding as they are about creating amazing experiences for our guests. Magical, raw, expansive and remote…Kirkwood is the stuff of legend. We’re famous for legendary snowfall, challenging inbounds terrain, backcountry guided tours and premier avalanche education programs. Those that come here come for an adventure unique to Kirkwood! Join our close-knit team working at one of the most stunning alpine resorts in the country. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127274
Tourism - Travel
6 months ago