Work for Vail Resorts
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Parking Lead will be responsible for exceeding every guest expectation through exceptional guest service while ensuring a safe, friendly and easy parking experience for internal and external guests. This individual will set precedence in excellent guest service for internal and external guests and oversees daily guest service for all frontline employees.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains and models clean and professional appearance, is well groomed and in full uniform daily while upholding all grooming and apperance standards for frontline staff.
- Resolve guest parking problems whenever possible.
- Adhere, model and enforce all parking policies, procedures and safety regulations.
- Assists supervisor with management of daily frontline attendance and timeliness.
- Performs other job duties as asked including, but not limited to daily vehicle maintenance, work area cleanliness, staff transportation, provide all staff breaks
- Valid Driver's License
- High School/GED
- Two years of previous guest service experience
- Previous cash handling experience
- Language – English
- Good verbal communication skills
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124717
Tourism - Travel
17 days ago