Work for Vail Resorts
Parking Booth Attendant - Full Time & Part Time
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Parking Booth Attendants will exceed every guest expectation through exceptional guest service while ensuring a safe, friendly and easy parking experience for internal and external guests. Booth Attendants are responsible for collecting payments and monitoring all paid parking lots.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Daily sale of all parking access.
- Detailed explanation of all parking products to guests.
- Detailed explanation of all general resort products and amenities including, but not limited to knowledge of shuttle service, ticketing prices and options, Ski and Ride School options, and many other guest services options.
- Produce neat, organized and accurate cash turn-in and auditing reports.
- Understand, and support department operations and company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed.
- Valid Driver's License.
- High School/GED.
- Minimum of two years previous guest service experience.
- Previous cash handling experience.
- Must be proficient in English.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- POS system experience - preferred.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124756 ELJ
Tourism - Travel
16 days ago