Work for Vail Resorts
Parking Attendant - Full Time & Part Time
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Parking Attendants will provide exceptional guest service by welcoming our guests and directing their vehicles in and out of resort parking lots in an efficient and safe manner. This position may provide routine maintenance to base areas. In addition to guest customer service, this position also includes some snow removal, trash removal, basic maintenance procedures, and general labor.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Opening and closing duties within the Base Area Parking Department.
- Assisting with parking lot set up and evaluating parking procedures on peak days.
- Provide exceptional guest service by welcoming our guests and directing their vehicles in and out of resort parking lots in an efficient and safe manner.
- Assist with traffic control as guests leave the resort.
- Being knowledgeable of your resort and assisting and answering questions from guests when needed.
- Assisting with snow removal where needed.
- Having an upbeat can-do attitude.
- Adhering to all grooming standards.
- Following and enforcing parking procedures.
- Create the "Experience of a Lifetime" for our internal and external guests!
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Able to work in all weather conditions.
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Able to carry 50 lbs.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124755 ELJ
Tourism - Travel
13 days ago