Work for Vail Resorts
Parking Attendant - Full Time and Part Time
Truckee, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Parking Attendant –FT/PT Seasonal- Northstar California
The Parking Attendant is responsible for providing an entrepreneurial spirit & personality in the operation by bringing organizational skills, leadership and a warm friendly presence. They are also expected to deliver the highest quality of employee / parking attendant experience at our resort while still achieving profitability goals and maintaining service standards.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure safe and efficient flow of traffic in and out of Northstar's parking lots.
- Greet guests and provide information and directions as requested.
- Set up signs and traffic cones as needed.
- Keep close contact with security in illegal parking cases and/or towing of vehicles.
- Acquire fundamental knowledge of radio and its use including codes.
- Pick up trash in parking lots.
- Direct foot traffic in the parking lots and onto the parking lot shuttles.
- Install, maintain, and recommend additions or deletions of parking, traffic signs on parking lots and private roads.
- Acquire knowledge of Northstar and its functions.
- Establish and maintain safety practices in the parking lots.
- Responsible for achieving guest service goals.
- Maintain facilities and equipment to ensure good working condition.
- Maintains all cash, company vehicles and assets in a secure manner.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to perform in wet and/or humid conditions, and outside weather conditions.
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays.
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it’s easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the “Top 25 Ski Towns in the World.” www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126534
Tourism - Travel
6 months ago