Work for Vail Resorts
Parking Administrative Assistant - Part Time
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Parking Administrative Assistant position will assist the parking department with duties included but not limited to:
- Assist Parking manager and supervisors with administrative needs
- Performing daily cash reconciliation with cashiers
- Daily change orders
- Tracking and resolving all parking pass issues and parking violations
- Tracking all equipment issues and repairs
- Posting/dispatching of weekly scheduling
- Updating handbooks and manuals
- General organization of the daily parking operation.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous cash handling experience
- Previous guest service experience
- Previous administrative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- English fluency
- College degree
- Part Time- Approximately 16hrs/wk. Sunday's & Monday's.
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127332
Tourism - Travel
5 months ago