Work for Vail Resorts
Outside Guest Services / Ticket Scanning - Full-Time
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Outside Guest Service Attendant / Ticket Scanner is responsible for exceeding guests expectations and ensuring a world class ski resort experience while providing top notch guest service. The position requires you to greet each guest, scan each ticket or pass, and verify that each guest has a valid product to access the mountain. Providing an outgoing welcome and assistance to all of our guests at the bus drop off areas and other areas in the village and on the mountain is of the utmost importance.This is a 100% outdoor position. Half of your workday will be spent in the lift line and the other half of your day will be on mountain performing tasks and assisting guests. To be able to assist with on mountain tasks you need to be at least an intermidiate and confident skiing and riding on all terrain. Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent - required
- At least an intermediate skier and/or snowboarder for Full-Time, will be subject to ski/snowboard evaluation to ski or ride at work - required
- Part-Time employees will not be required to ski/ride at work.
- Able to work outdoors in all mountain winter weather conditions - required
- Able to stand for up to 8 hours during a shift without sitting - required
- Able to lift and carry 30lbs - required
- Able to speak, read, write, and understand English - required
- Able to work weekends and holidays as required - required
- Able to visually inspect lift passes or tickets and read the scan gun - required
- Be able to hear the scan gun and verify a valid scan- required
- Previous experience working a front line or guest facing position - highly preferred
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124616 ELJ
Tourism - Travel
3 months ago