Work for Vail Resorts
Northstar California Resort - Hiring Event - November 5, 2016 2-5pm PST
Truckee, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Northstar California Resort is hosting a Winter Jobs National Hiring Event, Nov. 5, 2016 from 2-5 pm at The Village Conference Rooms. Employment offers will be extended on the spot! No RSVP is required, however, it is encouraged.
Northstar California Resort
Village Conference Rooms
5001 Northstar Drive
Truckee, CA 96161
To learn about all locations, visit: http://www.vailresortscareers.com/what-to-know/hiring-events
Featured jobs this winter season include positions in food and beverage, transportation (drivers), mountain operations, housekeeping, ski and snowboard instruction, rental and retail at our retail shops, product sales and services, and much more. The event does not include corporate positions.
Many of our employees come to our world-class resorts for a winter and summer season and stay for a career. It is an Experience of a Lifetime you don’t want to miss. We are seeking brave, ambitious and passionate individuals to join our team this winter. Employees get non-traditional perks, benefits and flexibility:
- Receive a complimentary season pass to ski or snowboard at all of Vail Resorts’ owned and operated resorts.
- Work for the industry leader, with world-class mountain resorts and urban ski areas across North America and internationally.
- Obtain award-winning training and professional development. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com/Our-Culture
- Receive discounts on lodging, retail, food and beverage and transportation at most resorts.
- Receive benefits for qualifying positions and hours. Learn more at hwww.vailresortscareers.com/What-To-Know/Benefits-and-Policies
- Take advantage of a flexible schedule with full-time, part-time and holiday help positions.
- Get involved with the EpicPromise program to help the environment, community and employees in need. Learn more at www.epicpromise.com
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it’s easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the “Top 25 Ski Towns in the World.” www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127994
Tourism - Travel
18 days ago