Work for Vail Resorts
Non-Certified Child Care Teacher - FT & PT
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Child Care Teacher is responsible for creating a welcoming first and last impression to our guests. This individual will be responsible for exceptional experiences for the children and guest centered communication with all parents. This individual must be capable of working in a team environment. Positions available for Colorado Early Childhood education teachers and for non Colorado Early Childhood education teachers with experience working with children 8 months to 5 years of age. Full Time & Part Time positions may be available.
Colorado Early Childhood Teacher qualification chart: http://media.wix.com/ugd/97dde5_9baad44a79854ec1b99b58cc77e219d9.pdf
Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Administers quality care and exceptional experiences for guests - children and parents
- Maintains accurate records of daily schedules for each child
- Communicates effectively with co-workers, parents, and supervisors; provides effective and thorough check-ins and check-outs with employees and guest parents including report cards for each guest child
- Conducts daily lesson plans including art, circle time, and centers
- Capable of working in a team environment; including flexibility of working at other child care centers when needed
- Maintains a safe and comfortable environment
- Contributes to the daily tasks for the center including cleaning schedules, dishes, laundry, etc…
- Responsible for the organization and cleanliness of the assigned classroom.
- Experience working with children ages 8 weeks to 5 years old in a group setting
- Fluent in English
- Able to change Diapers
- Flexible work schedule
- Availability to work weekends, holidays, and on call shifts
- Able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds
- Experience with guest services
- Qualities= Outgoing, Energetic, Organized, Flexible, Open-Minded, Enthusiatic, Creative
- Ablility to manage multiple responsibilities
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127741
Tourism - Travel
5 months ago