Work for Vail Resorts
Night Auditor - DoubleTree by Hilton
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Night Auditor is responsible for performing close of day scenarios for the hotel Front Office and account for daily activity by organizing and verifying information; identifying and correcting discrepancies; posting accounts; running and distributing daily reports. This is a great position for employees looking to ski during the day, and work at night!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- To follow all specified procedures to audit the shift closing of all front office staff
- To produce accurate and timely reports and correctly handle all cash transactions
- To follow all specified procedures to reconcile cashier’s reports with the restaurant system each night, researching and posting any unresolved tickets from the day shifts.
- Balance and audit for accuracy room revenue, food and beverage revenue, cashier’s reports, and guest and house accounts and telephone revenue; assisting the preparation of all reports relevant to daily revenues.
- Transmit credit card batches.
- Complete and transmit daily management and accounting reports and supporting documents
- Perform all Front Desk Agent functions as required;
- Responsible for checking in and out of hotel guests, creating walk- in and booking call-in reservations, answering hotel phone calls, answering general guest questions following DoubleTree by Hilton standards.
- This position will work closely with Breckenridge Emergency Services assisting with guest emergencies and evacuations during night time hours.
- Respond to, and assist guests with housekeeping related requests
- Assist housekeeping department with light stocking and cleaning as needed
- Assist with bellman/ valet duties as needed
- May assist with other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma
- Must be have clean MVR
- Valid drivers license
- Must pass background check
- Must be able to communicate verbally and written in English
- Must be able to stand for entire shift
- Must adhere to Vail Resorts grooming standards
- Must be willing to work overnight shift, holidays and weekends
- Microsoft Office and LMS knowledge
- Bachelors Degree
- 2 years customer service experience
- Previous hotel experience
- 1 year supervisory experience
- General accounting knowledge
**You can take advantage of amazing Hilton room discounts during your career with us! Hilton room discounts are offered at any Hilton property throughout the world.**
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127391
4 months ago