Work for Vail Resorts
Nail Technician - Part Time - Year Round - Keystone Lodge & Spa
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Keystone Lodge and Spa is an award winning spa - dedicated to channeling the natural energy of our tranquil and relaxing mountain surroundings. Job duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Performs manicures, pedicures and hand and foot treatments on the guests, ensure a pleasant visit for each guest
- Maintains the manicure/pedicure stations daily including all product containers, laundry, linens, equipment, carts, etc
- Prepares and maintains the products, supplies and equipment in the manicure, pedicure areas and the prep room, promotes and sells nail care products, sterilizes all instruments and areas in accordance with state law
- Assists Supervisor in performing scheduled inventory of manicure, pedicure areas and prep room for proper ordering, maintains cleanliness and neatness of the spa & performs special projects delegated by the Spa Director or designate.
- High school diploma or the equivalent -required
- Must possess current licenses and certificates as required by the state and one year experience as a nail technician preferred but not required (manicures and pedicures)
- First Aid and CPR training desired, but not necessary
- Must possess and demonstrate the skill required to use the equipment and product line(s) of the facial department and be proficient in all facets of nail care e.g., anatomy, physiology, chemistry, etc
- Must have the ability to work under pressure, be able to show empathy, must insure the privacy of each guest, exhibit energy and enthusiasm for the job and the facility, and work well with people
- A friendly and cooperative attitude as well as a flexible schedule is required
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127364
6 months ago