Work for Vail Resorts
Nail Technician - Full time and Part Time - Vail Marriott Mountain Resort
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The magnitude of beauty at the Vail Marriott Mountain Resort (http://www.vailmarriott.com) is one that defines the elegance of a European Chateau with the back drop of the Rocky Mountains. The Vail Marriott Mountain Resort is now hiring Spa Nail Technicians.
The Nail Technician at Vail Marriott will be responsible for performing manicures and pedicures in a safe, sanitary and relaxing manner while consistently exceeding guest expectations. Demonstrates respect, sensitivity and concern for guest’s needs in a professional manner. Maintains and monitors work schedules as booked, exercising dependability and willingness to work with schedule flexibility. Upholding company standards of conduct, grooming, dress, and personal hygiene. Perform daily routine of set-up and break-down procedures of massage rooms; maintains a neat and well-stocked room.
Essential Job Functions:
- Have complete knowledge of all spa services, packages, promotions, and retail products presently offered by the spa.
- Maintains professional relationships with spa clientele.
- Educate guest about products used and recommend products for home use. Complete client product cards after each nail service.
- Meet monthly retail sales goals
- Meet monthly upgrade goals.
- Begin and end all treatments on time, adhering to the appointment book and guest scheduling.
- Keep work areas clean and treatment rooms organized according to standards.
- Understand and use universal precautions and sanitary procedures.
- Maintain storage areas to ensure cleanliness, freshness, and organization.
- Frequent checks of equipment and facility to ensure safety and prevent loss of equipment.
- Attend departmental meetings as scheduled by spa management and/or resort management.
- Be familiar with all resort services/ features and local attractions to respond to guest inquiries.
- Complies with all Resort policies, procedures and standards of operation.
- Performs any additional tasks or projects as required.
- Must have a Colorado State Nail Technician License. -required
- Ability to effectively present detailed information both verbally and in written form to guests and employees throughout the organization. -required
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. preferred. -required
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays. -required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time. -required
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Medical, Salon or the Spa industry. -preferred
One Job – Double the Benefits.
Working for the Marriott at Vail gives you access to the phenomenal mountain town that is Vail, CO and all the perks that come with being a Vail Resorts Employee (Free Ski Pass, discounted lodging at all Vail properties, discounts on retail items and FB locations). Not only that, but take advantage of the Marriott team member benefits (discounted room rates at all Marriott’s nation-wide) to truly get the most out of your hospitality experience. Come join our team of incredible people with passion for customer service and making sure everyone checking in feels like they are home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 122980
4 months ago