Work for Vail Resorts
Mt. Brighton - Hiring Event - November 5, 2016 2-5 pm EST
Brighton, MI, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Mt. Brighton is also hosting a Winter Jobs National Hiring Event, Nov. 5, 2016 from 2-5 pm (EST) at the Ore Creek Mountain Grill at Mt. Brighton. Employment offers will be extended at this event. No RSVP required.
Featured jobs this winter season include positions in food and beverage, lift operations, ski and snowboard instruction, rental and retail at our retail shops, product sales and services, grooming, snowmaking and much more. The event does not include corporate positions.
Many of our employees come to our world-class resorts for a winter and summer season and stay for a career. It is an Experience of a Lifetime you don’t want to miss. We are seeking brave, ambitious and passionate individuals to join our team this winter. Employees get non-traditional perks, benefits and flexibility:
- Receive a complimentary season pass to ski or snowboard at all of Vail Resorts’ owned and operated resorts.
- Work for the industry leader, with world-class mountain resorts and urban ski areas across North America and internationally.
- Obtain award-winning training and professional development. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com/Our-Culture
- Receive discounts on lodging, retail, food and beverage and transportation at most resorts.
- Receive benefits for qualifying positions and hours. Learn more at hwww.vailresortscareers.com/What-To-Know/Benefits-and-Policies
- Take advantage of a flexible schedule with full-time, part-time and holiday help positions.
- Get involved with the EpicPromise program to help the environment, community and employees in need. Learn more at www.epicpromise.com
Work with a team that’s passionate about providing world-class experiences at one of the legendary Midwest family winter destinations. An easy drive from many southeast Michigan cities, Mt. Brighton is truly the place where Epic begins offering year-round amenities from skiing to golf and mountain biking.Become part of the Mt. Brighton family. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 128013
Tourism - Travel
4 months ago