Work for Vail Resorts
Mountain Guest Services Attendant
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
This position is responsible for providing excellent guest service and sharing your passion for the skiing/riding lifestyle with our guests.
- Attendants will work in a variety of positions, both inside and out.
- These include Information Desk (fielding questions and concerns, handling lost and found, and lost children), Basket Check and Lockers (cash handling, selling lockers, locker maintenance, as well as Information Desk duties), Ski Check (cash handling, storing guests skis and boards, as well as Information Desk duties).
- Attendants need to help keep work areas safe and clear of snow.
- Attendants will help in the process of staging wagons in parking lots and Gondola area.
- Must be very friendly, have ability to speak with all guests, and calmly resolve issues.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs - required
- Able to stand for long periods of time for up to 6 hours - strongly preferred
- Must have a positive attitude toward working outside in adverse conditions - required
- High school diploma or equivalent - required
- Valid Drivers License - preferred
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124281
Tourism - Travel
16 days ago