Work for Vail Resorts
Mountain Dining Team Lead - Kirkwood
Kirkwood, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Summary: The Team Lead position is a supervisory role designed to assist the restaurant General Manager and Assistant Manager in daily functions of restaurant service to ensure guest satisfaction through supervision of employees and service to guests. The Supervisor will assist in effective management and direction of restaurant operations including supervising employees, scheduling, payroll, monitoring quality and consistency in food production, cost control, and inventory.
- Responsible for proper operations in the designated outlet. This includes, but is not limited to, stocking outlet with product, ensuring employees have the necessary tools, cashiers are properly equipped, filling in to break employee, holding employees accountable for all policies and procedures and generally assisting management in daily operations.
- Educational Requirements: HS Diploma or GED
- Communication Requirements: Ability to speak, read and communicate clearly in English
- Guest service skills: Professionalism and strong guest service skills, attention to detail and timeliness
- Flexible schedule required during peak times throughout the year
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Previous resort mountain dining experience
- Previous supervisory or management experience
- Able to obtain a California Food Handlers Card within 30 days of employment - required
- Experience working a guest service related field - Preferred
- Previous food and beverage experience - Preferred
- Must wear black non-slip kitchen type shoes
Kirkwood is for those that embrace the big mountain lifestyle and are as passionate about skiing and riding as they are about creating amazing experiences for our guests. Magical, raw, expansive and remote…Kirkwood is the stuff of legend. We’re famous for legendary snowfall, challenging inbounds terrain, backcountry guided tours and premier avalanche education programs. Those that come here come for an adventure unique to Kirkwood! Join our close-knit team working at one of the most stunning alpine resorts in the country. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124498
Tourism - Travel
about 1 month ago