Work for Vail Resorts
Mountain Dining Team Lead
South Lake Tahoe, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Mountain Dining Team Lead
The Team Lead position is a supervisory role in the Mountain Dining Department. The Team Lead manages all aspects of cash handling and opening/closing procedures; reading business volumes and the correlation to staffing; and leading the crew under the management's scope. Team Leads will receive keys to the restaurant and will be responsible for opening and closing of the building each day. Team Leads are also responsible for leading the staff, ensuring tasks are completed each day, and also making sure all staff takes breaks/lunches as necessary. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to: maintaining a clean and neat workplace and dining room area; performing daily admin work on a computer; monthly Inventory counting; performing Daily Safe Audits.
- Educational Requirements: HS Diploma or GED
- Communication Requirements: Ability to speak, read and communicate clearly in English
- Guest service skills: Professionalism and strong guest service skills, attention to detail and timeliness
- Flexible schedule required during peak times throughout the year
- Cash handling experience
- Ability to Ski/Ride at an Intermediate Level (on mountain lodges only)
- Knowledge of computers/office programs
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Track record of strong leadership
- Ability to lift/carry 50lbs
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time, up to 6 hours
- Ability to obtain a Food Handler’s Card
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127796
Tourism - Travel
18 days ago