Work for Vail Resorts
Mountain Dining Support Staff - Kirkwood
Kirkwood, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Vacuuming, sweeping and mopping of high-traffic areas.
- General cleaning of common guest and employee areas.
- Assist customers and guests throughout the day with questions, carrying equipment/food, directions, and general inquiries.
- Maintain a clean and neat workplace and dining room area; daily cleaning and side work tasks
- Assist the culinary team in the production of food to the guests: cutting vegetables, making salads, serving food to guests
- Re-Stocking all grab n ’go coolers, beverage coolers, condiment stations, napkins, silverware, etc.
- Removal of trash from dining room, kitchen and outdoor areas
- Cleaning and maintenance of restroom facilities; restocking of supplies; emptying trash
- Pre-bus plates, trays, cups, etc. throughout the meal and clear entire table after guest leaves the table
- Assistance with catered events, such as setting up or breaking down equipment.
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Able to work indoor and outdoor in a dynamic environment
- Educational Requirements: HS Diploma or GED
- Communication Requirements: Ability to speak, read and communicate clearly in English.
- Excellent guest service skills: Professionalism and strong guest service skills, attention to detail and timeliness.
- California Food Handlers card – Required upon employment
- Ability to provide and wear non-slip shoes while working in the back of house
- Must wear black non - slip kitchen style shoes
Kirkwood is for those that embrace the big mountain lifestyle and are as passionate about skiing and riding as they are about creating amazing experiences for our guests. Magical, raw, expansive and remote…Kirkwood is the stuff of legend. We’re famous for legendary snowfall, challenging inbounds terrain, backcountry guided tours and premier avalanche education programs. Those that come here come for an adventure unique to Kirkwood! Join our close-knit team working at one of the most stunning alpine resorts in the country. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127919
Tourism - Travel
4 months ago