Work for Vail Resorts
Mountain Dining Cashier - Full Time & Part Time - Heavenly
Heavenly, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Mountain Dining Cashiers are front of house Entry Level positions available at Heavenly. They are responsible for providing friendly service to our guests while handling guest purchases, accepting payment and counting change. We are looking for individuals with a strong guest focus and upbeat attitude.
- Positive work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to speak, read, and communicate in English
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Already has or has the ability to obtain a California Food Handlers Card within 30-days of employment
- Cash handling experience
- Must enjoy working directly with guests
- Has a high school diploma or GED
- Intermediate Ski/Ride ability (On Mountain locations only)
Must have a flexible work schedule which includes holidays and weekends. Part Time (24 hours a week) and Full Time (40 hours a week) shifts are available as well as the opportunity for Overtime during Peak business periods.
We have on-mountain and base area positions available. Employees assigned to an on-mountain location must be able to Ski/Ride at an Intermediate Level and pass a Ski/Ride test upon hire. Positions are available in the following locations:
- Stagecoach Lodge (Base Lodge in Nevada)
- Boulder Lodge (Base Lodge in Nevada)
- East Peak Lodge (On-Mountain Lodge in Nevada/Intermediate ski/ride level required)
- Tamarack Lodge (On Mountain Lodge in California/No ski/ride test required)
- Café Blue (On Mountain Location in California/No ski/ride test required)
- Heavenly Donuts (Base Area Location in California/No ski/ride test required)
- Steins (On Mountain Lodge in California/Intermediate ski/ride level required)
- Sky Deck (On Mountain Lodge in California/Intermediate ski/ride level required)
- Lakeview Lodge (On Mountain Lodge in California/No ski/ride test required)
- California Main Lodge (Base Lodge in California)
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127447
Tourism - Travel
6 months ago