Work for Vail Resorts
Morning Laundry Attendant - Grand Summit Hotel - Full Time & Part Time
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Tend laundering machines to clean articles such as bed and table linens, bath towels, robes, and uniforms. Store, inventory, and issue/distribute bed and table linens, and towels.
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times. Follow the resort’s etiquette guidelines.
- Load articles into washer, and add specified amount of detergent, soap, or other cleaning agent.
- Start machine that automatically washes and rinses articles.
- Lift clean, wet laundry from washer - place them into the dryers for measured time cycles.
- Fold dried linens and towels before placing them on labeled shelves.
- Inventory all linens and towels.
- Examine all laundered items to ensure cleanliness and serviceability.
- Conduct inventories to identify items in need of replacement. Keep laundry area in a clean orderly condition.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school education, at least one month related experience/training.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and short memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to carry out detailed written and/or oral instructions.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126921 ELJ
5 months ago