Work for Vail Resorts
Member Lounge Locker Room Attendant - Holiday Help - The Arrabelle Club
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Maintain and clean front lobby, club room, locker room and rest rooms areas.
- Front lobby should be free of clutter, cups and all trash
- Make sure all restroom floors, counters, mirrors, toilets and urinals are clean and properly stocked.
- Stock all food products, hand warmers, Club room amenities, linens and towels.
- Assist members with any request in the locker room.
- Help with any manager requests including bussing, stocking the buffet and polishing glass ware
- Remove trash and recycling.
- The ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment with high profile members. Presents excellent communication skills, both written and oral are essential.
- Valid U.S. driver’s license and have a clean driving record - required.
- Ability to arrive on time and in uniform ready to work by 7:30am - required.
- Ability to consistently lift 50 pounds and stand for several hours at a time - required.
- Ability to carry up to 50 lbs of skis/snowboards safely - required.
- Willingness and ability to work outside in winter conditions - required.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125959
Tourism - Travel
about 1 month ago