Work for Vail Resorts
Media Operations Manager
Broomfield, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The centralized Paid Media function exists at Vail Resorts to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of paid media across the enterprise. The Media Operation Manager position will be responsible for ensuring tactical and operational details of all media campaigns, maintaining proper campaign setup and providing optimization recommendations to maximize efficiency and effectiveness. This hands-on position will require managing complex display, SEM, social and video buys, 1st and 3rd party data segmentation, and partnering with our media and analytics teams to help drive quantifiable success for our enterprise media buys. This position will also collaborate with Vail Resorts agency partners and technology partners such as our DSP, DMP, and ad server. This role will add stability to our enterprise media vision and will have a key role in the day-to-day success of Vail Resort media.
- Buy Stewardship – Ensures that our display campaigns run as planned by connecting audiences in our ad server, DSP and DMP. Consistent QA of media tags and delivery reports will be a weekly task
- Optimization – Analyze media results in conjunction with the media analyst and agency partners to make consistent optimization recommendations based on KPIs
- Creative mapping and monitoring – Work with internal stakeholders to ensure creative is mapped, trafficked and running correctly against various audiences, geos and business units
- Strategy – Supports the paid media team to set and implement the infrastructure needed to realize our paid media strategic vision. Work with media team and agency partners to assure our strategy is implemented correctly across various media initiatives
- Tracking – Manage quality assurance of all tracking tags within our DMP, DSP and ad server platforms, working with the IT team to set standards for troubleshooting and QA processes
- 3+ years of paid digital media planning/buying experience
- MS Office, strong EXCEL & PPT Skills
- Programmatic, DSP experience
- Expert in ad server tag management
- Ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure
- Outgoing, confident self-starter, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Experience with a DMP
- SEM Experience
- Private marketplace implementation and management within a DSP
- Portfolio Management of Paid Media for a large brand
- Leveraging CRM & 1st Party Data to drive paid media efficiency & effectiveness
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124896
5 months ago