Work for Vail Resorts
Massage Therapist - Vail Marriott - Full Time and Part Time
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The magnitude of beauty at the Vail Marriott Mountain Resort (http://www.vailmarriott.com) is one that defines the elegance of a European Chateau with the back drop of the Rocky Mountains. The Vail Marriott Mountain Resort and Spa is now hiring Massage Therapists, Full Time and Part Time Summer Seasonal.
The primary role of our massage therapists is to perform safe, effective, outstanding massage therapies and body treatments. In addition to providing an outstanding guest experience; you will responsible for monitoring own work schedule as booked. Your daily tasks will include set up and break down of your treatment room, ensuring that sanitation standards are met and that your room is presentable and stocked. You will also be responsible for keeping heart of house areas clean and stocked. The company’s code of conduct, grooming and dress standards must be adhered to at all times.
Essential Job Functions
- Our massage therapists must be proficient at providing excellent massage therapies and body treatments.
- Complete a spa prescription after each treatment listing products that would be beneficial to their client.
- Must have a complete knowledge of all spa services, packages, promotions, and retail products currently offered at the spa.
- Offer suggestions on other services that would benefit their clients.
- Maintain professional relationships with spa clientele and spa staff.
- Begin and end all treatments on time, adhering to the appointment book.
- Keep all work areas clean, including heart of house areas as scheduled.
- Keep treatment rooms sanitized, stocked and presentable according to spa standards and state regulations.
- Must possess a current Colorado state massage therapy license. -required
- High school diploma or the equivalent. -required
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English. -required
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. -required
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time. -required
- Two years’ experience in the spa industry. -preferred
- First Aid and CPR training desired. -preferred
Some great Benefits of working in the Vail Marriott Spa:
- Free Bike Haul Pass for the Gondola
- All Vail Resorts employee discounts including retail and on mountain dining
- Marriott Employee benefits including employee rate and friends and family rate at Marriott hotels
- Free Parking at the Marriott while you are working
- Use of the Marriott Fitness Center
- Free Shift lunch
- Freedom to ski or workout in the fitness center between appointments
- Product knowledge classes and other opportunities for growth and development
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126983
13 days ago