Work for Vail Resorts
Marketing Manager - Brand Equity - Beaver Creek Resort
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Manager, Brand Equity is responsible for building and stewarding the resort’s brand as well as directing all efforts involved in the content and creative aspects of making the brand come to life.
This person will essentially be the voice of the brand, and will direct and contract agencies, vendors and other partners (internal and external) to ensure the brand’s voice, guidelines and all aspects of the brand ladder back up to clearly defined brand guidelines.
The brand manager will contract and direct third parties as needed in order to develop the assets needed to fulfill the resort’s content and creative needs to establish the brand in the global marketplace, as well as direct production of diversified messaging and differentiated content and creative in order to deliver personalized and targeted messaging to varying audiences.
Additionally this position will direct creation of seasonal campaigns, style guides, and various other executions of how the brand is represented across all mediums.
The ideal candidate must have strong experience in brand development, with a strong background in creative and content creation and storytelling.
The position incorporates a critical set of responsibilities covering a wide range of creative asset development needed for brand assets in digital / video / print / web / CRM / collateral / signage and various other executions.
The ideal candidate must be good communicator that is able to give and take positive feedback, as well as effectively collaborate with various stakeholders and prioritize workflow. He/she will have will have their hands in many different types of projects and be responsible for delivering results on-time in a very fast-paced environment. Flexibility and a positive attitude are crucial, as well as the ability to delegate and direct third party vendors, contractors and partners to fulfill all the creative asset needs of the resort.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Develop brand strategy and evolution of the resort brand, as well as seasonal campaigns
- Oversee development of an annual Creative and Content production plan
- Direct schedule, track KPIs, direct creative fulfillment from vendors and optimize to performance.
- Direct fulfillment of all needs for creative and content marketing assets, including, but not limited to,: digital banner ads, landing pages, blog posts, social media, CRM campaigns, printed collateral, signage, and more.
- Direct and negotiate all creative agency relationships, as well as establish a resource network of content / creative vendors and contractors.
- Communicate performance metrics with stakeholders on analytics of creative performance
- Direct evolution of brand guidelines and communicate to stakeholders to ensure on-brand executions
- Provide day to day oversight of Sr. Specialist
- Partner with the marketing team on various other elements of fulfilling on overall marketing strategy and execution
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Four-year college degree required. Emphasis in marketing, business and/or communications - highly preferred
- Five years of marketing / content / creative work experience. Brand marketing experience is required.
- Supervisory Experience - Required
- High proficiency in Word, Excel, MS Suite
- Creative / Content design skillsets for various applications - highly preferred
- English required
- Excellent English language and writing / storytelling skills.
- Excellent eye for creative design
- High degree of organization, attention to details and level of professional conduct. Self-starter, ambitious and multi-tasker.
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126400
Tourism - Travel
17 days ago