Work for Vail Resorts
Maintenance Tech II - The Lodge at Vail
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
* Perform daily rounds-check boilers, pools, common areas, sprinkler systems, fire pump room, fire panels. Primary responsibility will be to complete HOTSOS work orders, attend to guest issues, preventative maintenance on the back of house mechanical systems, and complete roles and responsibilities assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
* Attend to any work orders, guest requests, housekeeping requests, front desk requests, and room calls.
* Maintain all Facilities and Operating Systems in a safe and efficient working order (ie. Auto doors, exit doorways, required snow/ garbage removal). Will require lifting of 20 Lbs or more.
* Complete assigned tasks in a safe, timely manner.
* Work with outside contractors to provide necessary improvements or maintenance as directed.
* To carry ladder up and down stairs with required tools (may exceed 20 lbs). May require lifting arms above head and shoulders to work in ceiling (i.e. small leaks, electrical shorts, replace motors).
* Maintain records of all work activities and support materials
* Provide written reports to other departments as needed.
* Provide for safe disposal of all waste material.
* Maintain tools, equipment and vehicles and keep work area in safe, secure and efficient manner.
* Work with other departments when directed.
* Keep track of supplies and fill out requisition for needed supplies.
* Assist with preventative maintenance in common areas, back of house and guest rooms
* Other duties assigned.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 123904
5 months ago