Work for Vail Resorts
Maintenance Coordinator - Beaver Creek, CO
Beaver Creek, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The duties include, but not limited to:
- Order all parts & equipment for technicians to complete work orders.
- Assist in planning annual & preventative maintenance on facilities.
- Daily monitoring of Energy Management Systems.
- Update & maintain asset inventory database.
- Answer phone/assist in monitoring work order system and dispatch technicians accordingly.
- Assist with scheduling annual test & inspections on facilities.
- Assist with scheduling contractors, capital projects
- Assist with daily oversight for mountain janitorial staff.
- Assist with payroll process through PeopleSoft
- All other duities as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent - required
Must have proficient computer skills - required
Strong organizational skills - required
High level Microsoft Excel skills - preferred
Previous maintenance experience and/or coordinator/adminstrative experience - preferred
Previous experience with COUPA, Onbase and Peoplesoft - preferred
Knowledge of Beaver Creek Resort - preferred
Must be able to communicate in English; verbal/written - required
Must be able to work unsupervised, as well as part of the team - required
Must be a team player with strong willingness to learn - required
Valid US Driver's License - required
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127570
Tourism - Travel
29 days ago