Work for Vail Resorts
Loss Prevention / Guest Relations Officer - Vail Marriott
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsible for safety and security of the Vail Marriott Mountain Resort and Spa, Colleagues, Guests and Owners as well as property assets.
Essential Job Functions:
- Detects potential sources of security and safety hazards, responds to emergencies, handles complaints, investigates and compiles reports in a professional and hospitable manner.
- Maintains accurate records while performing daily duties including camera monitoring, shift activity, guest and employee incidents, tracking and moving all shipping and receiving for the hotel, able to keep information confidential.
- Resolve difficult guest situations in a professional and hospitable manner.
- Respond to emergencies.
- Handle incoming and preparing outgoing guest shipments
- Manage hotel lost & found
- Communicate with management and colleagues in an effective and professional manner.
- Maintain a calm and professional demeanor during difficult situations.
- Complete any and all tasks assigned in a timely manner to the expected level.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, understand and comprehend English fluently. -required
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent. -required
- Must have at least 1 year of guest service experience. -required
- Must be proficient with computers, specifically, Microsoft Office. -required
- Must have a valid US driver’s license. -required
- Must complete a satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record check before employment. -required
- Must have or be able to obtain a CPR, First Aid and AED certification within 30 days of hire.
- Must maintain a positive and optimistic attitude at all times.
- Must be able to work all shifts with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to communicate in an effective and professional manner.
- Must be able to remain calm in difficult situations.
- Must be able to learn quickly to work in various situations.
- Must be able to bend, crawl, climb, lift, kneel and crouch. -required
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs. -required
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays. -required
- Must be able to make a year-round commitment. -required
- Ability to communicate in Spanish is helpful.
- Resumes. -required
- In-person interviews. -preferred
Schedule is 5 days a week, with shifts that include 7am-3pm and 3pm-11pm.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126908
5 months ago