Work for Vail Resorts
Lobby Attendant - The Lodge at Vail, a RockResort
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
As part of the Lodge at Vail's Housekeeping Team, you are expected to adhere to our brand standards and treat guests with the upmost courtesy.
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- Vacuuming, moping, dusting, tidying, removing trash all public areas.
- Cleaning,moping, removing trash, refilling toiletries in all public restrooms.
- Maintaing pool area cleanlieness and refilliing towels as needed.
- Assisting in firewood deliveres to public areas.
- Cleaning public areas fireplaces.
- Assiting in trash removal in managerial offices.
- Keeping back of house areas clean for staff.
- High school diploma. -preferred
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos. -required
- Experience on Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer). -preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal. -preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. -required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting. -required
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125424
5 months ago