Work for Vail Resorts
Lobby Attendant - Grand Summit Hotel - Full Time & Part Time
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Lobby Attendant is responsible for the general cleaning, removal of trash and upkeep of public areas, public restrooms, heart of house areas, employee rest rooms, business office space and other assigned areas.
- Clean, vacuum, and dust public areas, public restrooms, heart of house areas, employee rest rooms, and business office space.
- Report any damage to housekeeping supervisor.
- Remove trash and items for recycling.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Maintain and clean working equipment.
- Replenish tissues and other items required for public areas.
- Lobby attendants may be assigned to guest rooms as required, and will be required to fulfill duties outlined in housekeeping job description.
- Lobby attendants may be assigned to cleaning the fitness facility and pool areas as required, and will be required to fulfill duties outlined in fitness facility and pool area cleaning checklist.
- Comply with OSHA standards for chemical handling.
- Ensure areas are not missing any parts or functionality.
- Complies with all resort policies, procedures, and standards of operation.
- Performs any additional tasks or projects as required.
- Ability to communicate to guests and employees in English.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Housekeeping experience is preferred.
- Guest service experience is preferred.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Team oriented and dedicated to providing excellent service.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, crouch, and kneel.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and evenings.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124190 ELJ
about 1 month ago