Work for Vail Resorts
Lift Ticket Sales Auditor/Closer - Winter Seasonal
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Our Ticket Sales Agents are part of the front lines of our ski resort operations and our Closers provide a special function; assisting with reports and the ticket office closing procedures. Job duties of this position include:
- Ability to provide sellers with on-going support and training regarding proper closing procedures, including required documentation and backup for closing reports.
- Review daily reports for accuracy and proper documentation backup as well as being responsible for daily deposits and bank drops according to policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate daily records including over/short report by ticket seller and location plus maintain a daily log with explanations regarding closing problems and over/short discrepancies.
- Provide feedback and documentation to manager/supervisor on accuracy and performance of staff with regard to closing reports and over/short report.
- Maintain adequate window closing supplies, adhere to company policies and procedures, be willing to work in any ticket/season pass office where it may be warranted and possess working knowledge of a POS System.
- High school education or equivalent
- Computer skills
- Must have ability to communicate fluently (written and oral) in English
- Flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, etc
- Cash handling experience
- Excellent guest service
- RPOS experience - Preferred
- Experience in a guest service field - Preferred
Interesting and Informational Links:
- Find out more about Vail Resorts Recruitment and “like” our page on Facebook
- Find out more about Keystone Resort
- Find out more about our Company Policies
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125436
Tourism - Travel
3 months ago