Work for Vail Resorts
Lift Operator / Attendant
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Breckenridge Ski Resort is currently hiring passionate and outgoing lift operators and attendants to join our mountain operations team. Full Time & Part Time positions are available.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for guest safety at the chairlifts/gondolas.
- Must be safety conscious and able to make quick decisions.
- Responsible for making positive contact with our guests as they enjoy our mountain.
- Must be able to work independently or in a small team to accomplish daily job related tasks.
- Assists in snow removal, daily setup, and routine maintenance of lift areas.
- Assists all guests in loading, riding, and unloading of the chairlifts/gondolas.
- Able to work for extended periods of time outside in winter conditions.
- Works closely with ski patrol, mountain safety, lift maintenance, and lift electric to assist and resolve any problems that may arise on the mountain.
- Must be able to adhere to an early morning starting time - required.
- Experience working in a winter environment - preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent - required.
- Ability to read and write English - required.
- Able to stand for long periods of time - required.
- Able to lift 50 lbs - required.
- You must provide your own ski or ride gear. We provide a uniform and helmet for use while working.
- Exceptional guest service skills; Ability to work in a very fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127296 ELJ
Tourism - Travel
5 months ago