Work for Vail Resorts
Lead Uniform Coordinator - 10-Month
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible ensuring the department is ready for customers
- Responsible for working with departmental contacts to schedule fittings
- Responsible for keeping employees trained on FLS
- Responsible for inventory management and reporting
- Supervise up to four seasonal part-time employees
- All other duties as assigned
- Sell retail items using RPOS
- High School Diploma or GED - required.
- Fluent English written and verbal - required.
- Valid Driver's License - required.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs - required.
- Basic Computer Skills including MS Office and Web Browsing - required.
- College Degree - preferred.
- RPOS experience - preferred.
- Previous Soft Goods Retail experience - preferred.
Hourly Pay starts at $11.00 an hour
This is a 10 month position with the months of August and February off.
Please read the following for health and wellness benefits - BLUE GROUP status - http://vailresortshealth.com/wp-content/uploads/VR_GUIDE_FINAL2016.pdf
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126744
Tourism - Travel
17 days ago