Work for Vail Resorts
Lead - Steward - Beano's Cabin
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
We are seeking hard working and team-oriented candidates for the position of Lead Steward / Utility. This position will assist in the training and monitoring of other stewards and assuring that all kitchen area are kept clean, neat and well stocked.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assigns cleaning and organizing duties as necessary
- Cleaning and sanitizing tableware and kitchen equipment
- Assists in filling requisition, receiving items and properly storing them
- Able to monitor dish machine and monitor proper temperature and supplies to keep machine running correctly.
- Cleaning kitchens to include; kitchen equipment, vents, floors, drains, walls and bathrooms
- Washes, and properly racks, all china, glass, silver, pots and culinary utensils
- Keeps hallways free of obstructions, floors clean/dry and responsible for frequent trash removal
- Monitor and assist with resort recycling efforts by ensuring all items are properly sorted in a neat and orderly manner
- Assist in basic food production.
- Self starter with ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Able to stand for up to 8 hours at a time
- Professional appearance
- Willing to work weekends and holidays as needed
Prior food and beverage experience
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126487
Tourism - Travel
about 1 month ago