Work for Vail Resorts
Lead Ski / Snowboard Tuning Technician - Snowell Tune Shop
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Department Lead: Service Technician is responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per company standards, assisting with store operations, generating sales, merchandising, and safeguarding company assets. Acts as Tuning Center Lead and helps ensure the department has appropriate accountability.
Job Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Trains and mentors all new-hire Service Technician associates in accordance with company guidelines and procedures.
- Successfully communicates Shop Department needs to management as necessary.
- Ensures all Shop Department due dates are met, and must communicate with managers if more labor is needed.
- Serves customers by establishing rapport, building customer confidence, providing accurate information, and promoting product through point of successful sale
- Have the ability to properly identify when a ski/snowboard requires a tune, recommend which tune will best benefit their equipment, and be able to sharpen, wax and drill equipment.
- Service and repair customer merchandise according to established guidelines
- Adhere to safety procedures regarding use of tools and equipment
- Remain current on industry products and trends, and demonstrate knowledge of products
- 1 year service technician experience, highly preferred
- Ski and/or snowboard tuning experience
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the ski and snowboard industry
- Previous retail sales and customer service experience, preferred
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Basic computer skills with the ability to learn the register
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English
- Ability to comprehend and apply specific company designed methods and protocol
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127959
3 months ago