Work for Vail Resorts
Lead - Ski and Ride School Product Sales
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Summary of Job
To deliver outstanding guest service, provide quality information and sales of tickets, passes and ski & ride school products. To satisfy and exceed guest expectations to ensure an “Experience of a Lifetime” for all guests. Complete accurate cashiering of individual Point of Sale each day. Interact in a professional and courteous manner with guests and staff members. Assist with office control procedures and the training of new PSS Agents.
- Daily sales and information on all Vail Resorts products.
- Perform accurate cash handling and follow proper departmental procedures regarding ticket and pass issuance.
- Communicate in a pleasant and courteous manner to our guest and fellow employees.
- Maintain sufficient supplies and perform daily cleaning of sales office.
- Adhere to departmental and company written and verbal policies and procedures as designated by management.
- Resolve guest ticket problems, perform refunds under the guidance of the management team, and when appropriate, handle guest concerns and suggestions.
- Maintain Customer Manager database through accurate and efficient data entry.
- Establish personal strengths and weaknesses through self-assessment and on-going feedback from management team; participate in self-improvement/development programs.
- Cross train and work in all areas and locations of Product Sales and Services.
- Aid instructors with student handling/coordination while indoors both prior to and following lessons
- Monitor indoor facilities for cleanliness and safety
- Must be able and willing to work in a team setting.
- High school education or equivalent - required
- 1 year ski school RPOS experence - required
- 1 year guest relations experience - required
- Windows 2000
- Must have the ability to communicate fluently (written and oral) in English
- 1 year cash handling experience - required
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126283
Tourism - Travel
6 months ago