Work for Vail Resorts
Lead Sales Associate - Hardgoods Department - Vail Sports
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
As a Vail Resorts Retail Associate you get to work with some of the industries leading brands, including K2, Salomon, Burton, Spyder, Descente, Arcteryx and The North Face to name just a few. As an VRR Associate you can take advantage of ski schedules, where you can work a morning, afternoon or split shift, there are greater retail discounts as a Retail Division employee, across all our company stores, access to 3point5.com discounts (Retail Division employees only), alternating free tune and demo coupons bi-weekly with paychecks, in store storage for your skis and snowboards, opportunity for development, starting pay $11.00/hr., stay warm and have fun!
Many of our stores are open year round. There is opportunity for the right person to progress in a career.
The role of the Dept. Lead Sales-Generate sales by establishing professional and personalized rapport with customers and delivering world-class guest service.
- Provide customers with highest level of customer service expected for assigned department through professional, courteous and knowledgeable assistance to ensure individualized needs are met with respect to equipment, product, and/or merchandise questions
- Complete sales transactions by accurately and efficiently ringing up customer sales
- Responsible for following all company standards in regards to paperwork, cash management and loss prevention
- Ensure an enthusiastic and professional level of customer service at all times
- Maintain a neat and organized work area
- Answer store phones courteously and professionally
- Call for additional assistance if a line develops to ensure proper guest satisfaction
- Ensure proper inventory levels are maintained
- Education - HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Work Experience - experience in a retail winter hard goods environment preffered
- Computer Skill - Basic computer skills with ability to learn
- Language Skills - English Fluency
- Other Requirements - Excellent customer service skills, ability to handle multiple customers and projects at one time, ability to troubleshoot and elevate questions or concerns to management.
- Preferred Skills - Average math skills and merchandising
Some of the benefits include:
Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug plans, for employees who have completed 750 hours of work
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan, for employees who have completed 750 hours of work
- Ski and snowboard pass to our world-class resorts
- Employee discounts at our retail stores
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Auto, Home and Pet Insurance
- Excellent training and professional development
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127653
about 1 month ago